Facultas Partners - an investment and advisory firm that assists emerging life sciences companies based in the US & the EU seeking to cross the Atlantic
- Conduct market research on the life sciences industry using data services to identify potential partners & opportunities of the company in different markets (EU, US).
- Identify M&A opportunities and prepare visual reports for C-level management and clients based on your research.
- Prepare various documents and reports for clients.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across different time zones.
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
- Excellent attention to detail – you should be someone who cares about every small aspect, double-checking others' mistakes.
- Research skills – you love digging for relevant info and can find the most hidden facts and data.
- Great written communication skills are essential as you will need to communicate with the partners of the company. Effective communication is key.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Self-reliance & focus on results
- Proactiveness and a strong willingness to help the business grow - we expect you to be a person with many ideas, not just an executor.
- Curiosity, willingness, and ability to learn are important as this job opportunity provides a great chance to learn about the inner processes of advisory firms and understand the philosophy behind entrepreneurship and science.
- Без опыта
- Английский: advanced
- You will start with a part-time schedule (4 working hours per day, 5/2) and potentially switch to a full-time schedule (8 working hours per day, 5/2). For this vacancy, we are only considering senior last-year students, recent graduates, and other junior specialists.
- Great opportunity to join an impactful advisory firm and learn from the best partners.
- Remote work.
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 27 марта