About us: Waveup is a global consulting company with a focus on the venture capital market. We provide a wide range of services, from fundraising support (financial modeling, pitch decks, investment memorandums) to business strategy development (new market entry, growth strategies, M&A opps scouting, etc.).
As of today, our portfolio includes:
- 500+ projects with renowned clients around the world (Google, Bolt, Ecco, Skechers, Oura Ring, Ofo, AirNewZealand, and many more);
- Tier-1 funds in Silicon Valley, startups from TechCrunch and Y Combinator;
- $400M+ of investments raised by our clients in the last year across 50+ industries (from blockchain gaming to e-learning and music labels).
As Waveup is growing its global footprint, we are looking for an experienced Content Writer who is passionate about producing engaging content and interested in writing about finance and startups.
💻 What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our team to create informative and engaging content
- Submit created content for proof reading & editing
- Work closely with the finance team on client’s materials (such as pitch decks)
- Day-to-day writing and editing of the content
- Help with the creation and improvement of our website copy
📌 What we’ll expect from you:
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Fluent English
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Understanding of SEO best practices, such as keyword analysis
- Hands-on experience with WordPress would be a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work full-time (remotely)
- Более 3 лет опыта
- Английский: advanced
📌 We give:
- Opportunities for quick career progression
- Dynamic and interesting work
- Friendly and motivated team
- Competitive salary (we do salary reviews every 3-6 months as you develop)
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 18 августа