PMF Solutions - a California-based company revolutionizing the way customers and vendors connect in the manufacturing technology sales industry.
As a Junior SDR at PMF Solutions, your responsibilities will include:
• Making high-volume cold calls, with a goal of 80 to 120 dials per day and an average of 400 dials per week. You’ll be using such tools as PhoneBurner and a computer dialer to make calls, all you'll need is a good headset and a reliable internet connection. • Turning those dials into meaningful conversations, aiming at 8 to 12 conversations per day and around 40 per week. Your potential clients are production managers and manufacturing companies in the US. • Aiming at scheduling 20 interview appointments with potential clients per week as a result of those calls. The goal is to understand their needs and help match them with the right technology vendor. Once again, you don’t need to sell anything on the calls, you need to persuade the customer to schedule an interview with the PMF manager in order to further understand this customer’s needs. • Scheduling those interviews using your manager’s Calendly and keeping track of the calls, appointments, and other metrics in an Excel sheet. • Following up with customers after the appointments to get their feedback and ensure their needs were met.
- Fluent English.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - you are keen on presenting complex information in a simple and concise manner, and building positive relationships with others.
- Comfortable with making high-volume cold calls, and having conversations over the phone. You should have a positive and energetic attitude and the belief that every call with you has the potential to bring something good to the other person’s day.
- Ability to make a connection with people and have a naturally casual and friendly demeanor - you are not shy and have all the confidence to initiate conversations with potential customers.
- Genuine interest in learning more about the manufacturing industry since you’ll need to talk to the representatives of that industry, and thus, learn a lot prior to making those calls.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability & desire to learn - you should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Без опыта
- Английский: advanced
- Full-time schedule is preferable (8 working hours per day, 5/2), however part-time is also available (4 working hours per day, 5/2).
- Remote work.
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 13 февраля