We are seeking Coach Success Managers responsible for directly supporting, nurturing, and enabling a portfolio of Coaches in our growing global coach community. Our Coach Success Managers are responsible for building relationships with coaches, guiding and supporting them to be their best, and providing exceptional service.
- Maintain and build relationships with BetterUp Coaches, with responsibility as a primary point-of-contact for a portfolio of 200-300 coaches
- Manage individual coach needs and requests, collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Guide and encourage coaches, sharing BetterUp best practices and company-provided relevant resources for coaches’ success on the BetterUp platform
- Support change management efforts by assisting with communicating changes to coaches and acting as a liaison between coaches and the BetterUp team
- Facilitate coach feedback calls to gather insights for our customers
- 3+ years in a frontline client-facing customer success, client services, or community management role focused on providing reliable, responsive, and personalized support
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- A friendly and approachable client-facing manner
- Comfort using data to identify patterns and inform decisions
- Comfort understanding and communicating about systems and tools - including providing light guidance about technology and troubleshooting
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Более 3 лет опыта
- Английский: advanced
Freelance/contract for 4-6 month period, with opportunity to extend contract.
$30 - $40 US Dollars per hour
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 15 февраля