ContentQuo is a fast-growing Estonian technology startup building a B2B SaaS that helps the world's commercial Translation & Localization industry (a €50B market) make fewer translation mistakes and spend less money on doing that.
After launching 7 years ago with a very lean team, we have acquired some world-class customers for our enterprise Translation Quality Management platform, and are now hiring to support the next stage of our growth!
In this fully remote role, you'll get an opportunity to work directly with our co-founders (CEO and CTO) who together have over 40 years of experience doing business in Translation.
As a Support Engineer, you'll be primarily helping business users of our B2B SaaS (translation managers, quality managers, language reviewers, and linguists) working for some of the world's best organizations like the European Parliament, Slack, Electronic Arts and Mercedes-Benz.
Your task will be to resolve their technical challenges with our product, help them configure the product for best experience, reproduce bugs and drive resolution of them with our Engineering team, offer and/or find workarounds for any unresolved bugs, and answer occasional technical questions our users might have from time to time.
Support Engineer will initially report to our QA & Support Lead, with a dotted line to our Engineering team.
You will work closely with:
- Engineering (incl. our CTO) in order to learn how to troubleshoot problems and report bugs in a way that makes them easy to fix, understand how to change product configuration safely, learn workarounds, and help engineers with technical tasks like testing and deployment
- QA & Support Lead and other Support Engineer, to thoroughly understand the product & behaviour of our users and stay up-to-date on new features, as well as deliver continuous input to our product roadmap
- Sales (incl. our CEO), to offer high-priority assistance during new client onboarding
The compensation for the Support Engineer role is tied to the following KPIs:
- First Response Time
- Resolution Time
- Customer Satisfaction
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
- Research, identify, and provide solutions to product issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems, including account setup, product configuration, email deliverability, browser-specific behavior, etc.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions via email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to Engineering and verify fixes
- Create bugs in our bug tracking system (JIRA) with all information needed to fix
- Edit product configuration files and perform database changes on customer behalf
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal documentation and/or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and timely updated in our helpdesk software
- Manage multiple open issues at one time based on priorities and impact
- Follow up with users to ensure their problem was effectively solved
- Document technical knowledge in the form of instructions, notes, and manuals
- Maintain good relationships with our users
- 1-2 years of experience as a successful IT technical support engineer focused on complex software applications for business users (ideally web-based B2B Saas)
- Ability and desire to help other people solve their technology problems
- Solid understanding of computer systems, web, apps, and other technology concepts
- Hands-on experience with helpdesk and bug tracking software (e.g. Zendesk, JIRA)
- Basic programming / scripting / automation skills (e.g. SQL, command line / shell, Python, REST API, etc.)
- Excellent communicator:
- English: Upper intermediate level (all customer communication is in English)
- Russian: fluent written + fluent spoken (our Engineering team is Russian speaking)
- A Huge plus: fluent knowledge of other major languages (e.g. French, German, Chinese)
- Quick learner, attentive to details
- Problem solver
- Nice to have: passion for languages, translation, localization, globalization
- Nice to have: experience with translation&localization tools (CAT, TMS, MT, QA, etc.)
- 1-3 года опыта
- Английский: upper-intermediate
- Знание других языков: french, german, chinese would be a huge plus
- contract-based work for a EU company
- full time (5 days a week), fully remote, based in a EU-compatible timezone (9-18 CET available)
- competitive salary in EUR (and quarterly bonus in case of KPI fulfillment)
- paid vacation and sick leave time (20 business days per year)
- continuous education (online courses, conferences, workshops, etc.)
- opportunity for career growth
800€ + Quarterly bonuses
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 29 сентября