Ivan Lvov - a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur
What will you do?
- Manage the whole flow of emails & messages that Ivan receives daily
- Help with preparation for meetings: make up a short summary of partners and clients Ivan would have a meeting with, research information useful for a meeting, etc.
- Summarize notes taken during meetings, and format them by a specific template.
- Organize Ivan’s schedule - manage meetings and calls in Calendly.
- Communicate with clients and leads, send them follow-up emails.
- Manage Ivan’s tasks for different projects; structurize and prioritize them.
- Occasionally help Ivan with personal tasks: book hotels and flights, rent a car, etc.
- Excellent English skills - you'll communicate with Ivan’s team, and send follow-up emails to leads and clients on behalf of Ivan; you’ll also need to adjust to his style of writing.
- Excellent attention to detail – and we mean EXCELLENT! You should be the person who cares about every small detail and the one who checks for the mistakes of others.
- Tech-savviness & ability to learn very quickly - Ivan's team uses new tools pretty frequently, so you need to be able to learn them along the way.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks at the same time without loosing the quality of your performance.
- Self-reliance and proactivity
- Без опыта
- Английский: advanced
What we offer:
- Part-time schedule (4 working hours per day, 5/2) with the potential to switch to full-time (8 working hours per day, 5/2) given a good performance.
- Unique opportunity to work closely with a successful entrepreneur.
- Remote work.
При отклике на вакансию, пожалуйста, прикрепите резюме. Если оно отсутствует, укажите свои навыки, образование, места работы и обязательно укажите, на какую вакансию вы откликаетесь.
При отсутствии этих данных ваш отклик не будет рассмотрен.
Дата публикации: 9 мая